2009
Posted on: Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Posted at: 22:45
Posted at: 22:45
Choir today!
Alright, *laughs at Dianna* :)
Haha met new friends.. She is super funny haha.
Left early for dressing, then right.
I think I car-sick leh! Going to die :( Ahah.
Rushed for BK, then waited..
And I got new medicine to take omg..
And it's the red capsule. I'm like a vampire. (:
Done then, went to Wisma for lunch.
Didn't actually realize that there were so many things to shop for there when I actually walked past it, noticing everything.
OMG THEN I LOST $5!!!??!?!?! :( :( :(
Walked to Paragon, bought stuff, cab home.
Hah yeah today I checked in asknlearn, I'm in 3R5 zomg!
And POA is actually R4 -.-
Okay yeah I think tomorrow so little people going then not going anymore. :(
But going for movie heh.
Played tennis! Haha, at around 8pm plus.
Then played with Dad and some other people, cause very the crowded.
*Embarrassed* :S Haha. But alright lah.
I noticed alot of people want to teach me things leh, haha!
When I started out pool at the clubhouse, I had my neighbour volunteering to teach me and stuff.
Then just now after the tennis game the husband/dad(I think) of whom we played with came up and said he could teach me how to play.
Wheeeehehe. :)
2009, HERE I COME!!! :D
Can't wait for school!
DAMN THE BOOK IS SOOOO INFLUENCING!
<Tag replies:
Dianna: Kk. :) You have a new hairstyle! Giggles. Hahaha.
Liyi: Nope, but now that you reminded me, you do owe me haha.
YiYuan: Chillax.
yixuan: Haha I know to see me!! :)
Denise: HI MDM GET YOUR BUTT ONLINE!
SHAN [:: So funny meh?!! You (the ice thing). I suddenly forgot!
Jane: Haha yeah lah yeah lah.
Alright, *laughs at Dianna* :)
Haha met new friends.. She is super funny haha.
Left early for dressing, then right.
I think I car-sick leh! Going to die :( Ahah.
Rushed for BK, then waited..
And I got new medicine to take omg..
And it's the red capsule. I'm like a vampire. (:
Done then, went to Wisma for lunch.
Didn't actually realize that there were so many things to shop for there when I actually walked past it, noticing everything.
OMG THEN I LOST $5!!!??!?!?! :( :( :(
Walked to Paragon, bought stuff, cab home.
Hah yeah today I checked in asknlearn, I'm in 3R5 zomg!
And POA is actually R4 -.-
Okay yeah I think tomorrow so little people going then not going anymore. :(
But going for movie heh.
Played tennis! Haha, at around 8pm plus.
Then played with Dad and some other people, cause very the crowded.
*Embarrassed* :S Haha. But alright lah.
I noticed alot of people want to teach me things leh, haha!
When I started out pool at the clubhouse, I had my neighbour volunteering to teach me and stuff.
Then just now after the tennis game the husband/dad(I think) of whom we played with came up and said he could teach me how to play.
Wheeeehehe. :)
2009, HERE I COME!!! :D
Can't wait for school!
DAMN THE BOOK IS SOOOO INFLUENCING!
<