12345
Posted on: Tuesday, 23 December 2008
Posted at: 19:40
Posted at: 19:40
Today was a whole day at the NEWater Visitor Centre!
Went there around 8plus, then intro blah blah blah.
Really, over there very slack one lol.
It's like, everyone will have diff timings for diff tours, then will have lead guides and assistant guides, then I just follow..
Haha, followed 2. Quite okay lah, but in-between stay in the office and then nothing to do.. Haha.
Thanks W. :)
Yup, then left at 5:30pm.
Haha going on Friday again.
Tomorrow is.. CHRISTMAS EVE!! ;D
Going to the clinic in the morning, then if allowed lah haha, out with peopleeee :)
But then again, I'm having doubts if it'll actually be fun.. :/
Alright bye everyone!
JJJJJ:)
HAHAHA.
Went there around 8plus, then intro blah blah blah.
Really, over there very slack one lol.
It's like, everyone will have diff timings for diff tours, then will have lead guides and assistant guides, then I just follow..
Haha, followed 2. Quite okay lah, but in-between stay in the office and then nothing to do.. Haha.
Thanks W. :)
Yup, then left at 5:30pm.
Haha going on Friday again.
Tomorrow is.. CHRISTMAS EVE!! ;D
Going to the clinic in the morning, then if allowed lah haha, out with peopleeee :)
But then again, I'm having doubts if it'll actually be fun.. :/
Alright bye everyone!
JJJJJ:)
HAHAHA.