news!
Posted on: Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Posted at: 17:42
Posted at: 17:42
Two hours of piano today!
Must wake up damn early :(
But I learnt a new song, wheeeee, haha :)
Then went to have lunch at Tampines at ljs.
Didn't know the foodcourt closed down -__-
Then Amanda was actually working at ljs!
Hahaha I was damn paiseh, couldn't recognize her, but she called me. :P
Went to school, Mr Yong never come -.-
Then practice was like kinda slack and stuff.
Then while boarding the bus Dianna drop all her stuff in her wallet, and two buses passed..
But anyway, still got on.
And I realize, buses past so fast today!
Haha.
Okay ya, class was super fun yesterday. :) :)
Oh might be blading tomorrow!
Haha but I don't know how to -.-
But still :D
Byeeeeee.
Tag replies:
Bryan: Whatever -.-
ern: Nooooooo!
Liyi: Haha, lousy!!
Denise: Haha no, first pic, 3rd one! :)
JR: Uh.. Ya I know her ^.- and no, she doesn't have a blog..
Must wake up damn early :(
But I learnt a new song, wheeeee, haha :)
Then went to have lunch at Tampines at ljs.
Didn't know the foodcourt closed down -__-
Then Amanda was actually working at ljs!
Hahaha I was damn paiseh, couldn't recognize her, but she called me. :P
Went to school, Mr Yong never come -.-
Then practice was like kinda slack and stuff.
Then while boarding the bus Dianna drop all her stuff in her wallet, and two buses passed..
But anyway, still got on.
And I realize, buses past so fast today!
Haha.
Okay ya, class was super fun yesterday. :) :)
Oh might be blading tomorrow!
Haha but I don't know how to -.-
But still :D
Byeeeeee.