New.
Posted on: Thursday, 13 November 2008
Posted at: 17:18
Math tuition early today!!
1 and 1/2 hours.
Learnt, quite alot lah. :)
Heh quite interesting.

I MUST STUDY VERY VERY HARD HARD HARD NEXT YEAR!! :)

Okay went to Vivo with granparents by train after tuition.
Surprising it didn't actually take an hour to reach.
Went to eat and Mussel Guy. Or something like that lah -_-
Kinda okay, but there were soooo little people. Like not nice leh, hahaa.
And then we went to walk around, went to Daiso.
Omg EVERYTHING there was like $2 only!!
Wahahaha.

Then I went to buy Deborah's birthday present, heh :D
And then I bought a new Converse shoe for school :) Wheeee.
Off to Dianna's house tomorrow! Yay.

Saturday, SLF!
I've got dare service at 2, and I end school at 2 man. :(
Don't know if can leave early! Lalala.