It's back.
Posted on: Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Posted at: 18:16
Ahh, I think my cough is coming back!

Watched part of Kidnapped, it's nice lor! :)
Then I started watching Agent Cody Banks, heh.
From the 1st one.
I suddenly feel like watching all those like, 'old old' kind English shows :)
Haha.
Then went down to Eunos, then to Parkway.
Stayed there, nothing to do man, cause tuition at 3pm.
Went for tuition, then got heavy rain siol. -.-
Then my feet were like, so wet can.

Okay so recently I realize, I don't know why so many people call me monster leh!
I mean like, joking one lah.

SohShan calls me, Silly Monster.
Aaron calls me, Cookie Monster.
Ern calls me, Lil' Monster.

-___-

But Monsters are cute. (specially for dianna:D)



Tag replies:

jing: LOL whatever you rubbish lah you hahaha.

Denise: Huh? Heh nope! >;D

Dianna: Okay lah, must come with me what!