holidays
Posted on: Saturday, 22 November 2008
Posted at: 18:31
Posted at: 18:31
DG was fun yesterday :)
I shall not elaborate :)
Went down to Plaza today, did stuff, ate at Ice Monster.
Damn nice leh haha :)
Went to see doctor, then home.
Well that's it haha, gonna be out tomorrow! (happy!)
And, Monday with M C L. :)
Haha byeeeeee.
I'm happy I found you! :D
Tag replies:
Dianna: Lalala I don't love Dianna! Haha jK:) I love Nasi Lemak, (hahaha).
SHAN[:: Har, you brownie dropper! :)
JANE: Lol yah, sometimes so early sometimes so late! No lah, my knife not sharp enough. Lol.
VI-6-六Gabriel: You advertising ah -.-
Amy: Haha, cause you so late then come check what! Haha, okay :)
I shall not elaborate :)
Went down to Plaza today, did stuff, ate at Ice Monster.
Damn nice leh haha :)
Went to see doctor, then home.
Well that's it haha, gonna be out tomorrow! (happy!)
And, Monday with M C L. :)
Haha byeeeeee.
I'm happy I found you! :D