(hardness)
Posted on: Monday, 3 November 2008
Posted at: 13:51
Posted at: 13:51
HELLO!
Haha, crazy.
Went to school in the morning with Chlarene, EugeneE, Liyi, Fesa, Belle, for the results.
Walao they all got in 5A and I got in 5B lor! :(
Like, really everyone.
But haha, same class as Yong Hao and ****. Wuahaha.
Charlene and Liyi are at home nowww!
Haha and Charlene wants to learn and get better in Chinese, but she sounds damn Angmoh haha!
Well anyway, I'm practicing my ******* with them! Hehe.
Hope I can lor, :)
heehee,
k bye.
Lunch.
Tag replies:
Denise: But I still don't have the cam!
CHARLENE: Whatever -.- LONER hah.
Liyi: Lol you noob, don't even know how to spell. Anyway, I'm not!! I'm fat. F A T, fat.
Haha, crazy.
Went to school in the morning with Chlarene, EugeneE, Liyi, Fesa, Belle, for the results.
Walao they all got in 5A and I got in 5B lor! :(
Like, really everyone.
But haha, same class as Yong Hao and ****. Wuahaha.
Charlene and Liyi are at home nowww!
Haha and Charlene wants to learn and get better in Chinese, but she sounds damn Angmoh haha!
Well anyway, I'm practicing my ******* with them! Hehe.
Hope I can lor, :)
heehee,
k bye.
Lunch.