chaletttt
Posted on: Thursday, 27 November 2008
Posted at: 11:13
Posted at: 11:13
HELLOOOOOOO/.
At Belle's house now:)
And she's cooking noodles for which I don't know if it's edible. Hehehe.
Went to meet them early this morning, then Belle Liyi I cycled, only three of us lol, breakfast at mac. Haaa, then Eugene hiding from Bryan cause don't wanna help him bring his bike back -.-
So came over to Belle's house, 'played' with Peter -__- He only trust Belle -.-
Okay yeah, then I was playing with the com and all three of them were sleeping, lol.
Liyi went home, Eugene and I went to Parkway, whoo hope can change plan. :D
Bought food, bus home.
And then I was sleeping all the way in the bus -.-
Yesterday:
Met Liyi and Belle, dad fetched then went down to Parkway to buy stuff, checked in, went to rent bikes then cycled to Belle's house. :)
Bought mac for lunch, went back cause it was gonna rainnnn. Then duh, played cards.
Eric arrived, haha he looks nicer with his dyed hair. :)
Charlene Melanie and her brother came, then I went to rent blades. Whooooo!
Hahaha, first time blading lah! And then I so pro lor. :D
Haha okay lah, at first was kinda scary, then Thanks Melanie for helping me! Then after I could do it myself yay very fun but we sweat alot -.-
Cause Melanie and I bladed from the chalet to the bike kiosk or more than 4 times, do you know how far it is exactly.
Okay yeah but whatever, it was fun :)
It's getting to wordy, haha.
Pictures!
Tag replies:
Liyi: Yeah right! You didn't blade -.-
Dianna: Tskkkk!
Marcus: Haha, how did you find it?! (I am still smarter:D)
SHAN [:: Why got sad face?!
jing: -.- I was trying to say it was more bad,
Okay yeah, then I was playing with the com and all three of them were sleeping, lol.
Liyi went home, Eugene and I went to Parkway, whoo hope can change plan. :D
Bought food, bus home.
And then I was sleeping all the way in the bus -.-
Yesterday:
Met Liyi and Belle, dad fetched then went down to Parkway to buy stuff, checked in, went to rent bikes then cycled to Belle's house. :)
Bought mac for lunch, went back cause it was gonna rainnnn. Then duh, played cards.
Eric arrived, haha he looks nicer with his dyed hair. :)
Charlene Melanie and her brother came, then I went to rent blades. Whooooo!
Hahaha, first time blading lah! And then I so pro lor. :D
Haha okay lah, at first was kinda scary, then Thanks Melanie for helping me! Then after I could do it myself yay very fun but we sweat alot -.-
Cause Melanie and I bladed from the chalet to the bike kiosk or more than 4 times, do you know how far it is exactly.
Okay yeah but whatever, it was fun :)
It's getting to wordy, haha.
Pictures!