(untitled)
Posted on: Sunday, 19 October 2008
Posted at: 16:21
Posted at: 16:21
Well, kinda better today.
It was, actually, his fault, so whatever.
Chinese tuition in the morning,
Aston's for lunch.
Very full, but nice.
Church at Suntec.
Anderson and Kenneth came in at 4pm.
Bought yoghurt,
went home.
And I thought they were showing HSM2 on television today -.-,
actually next Sunday.
Grandparents out for a wedding dinner which I declined because I guess I'd be the only kid there(-.-), and Dad's out for dinner with his friends, which leaves Me, Mom, Bro, Maid.
Nothing to do!
And, we're getting back results tomorrow. ):
I'm so afraid. :/
Yalalala, bye.
Tag replies:
Yourfavouritedarling: Darling! I'm soooo sorry! I missed it. :/
Denise: Yeah you are, urinehead(eww) hahaha. What video? O: Hello-o, I didn't ask you to make it! But well, you should. :D Which part of, next week? And yeah, I don't have a webcam already! I don't know where your uncle put it. >[ Yeah, ZAC. :D Whoo.
It was, actually, his fault, so whatever.
Chinese tuition in the morning,
Aston's for lunch.
Very full, but nice.
Church at Suntec.
Anderson and Kenneth came in at 4pm.
Bought yoghurt,
went home.
And I thought they were showing HSM2 on television today -.-,
actually next Sunday.
Grandparents out for a wedding dinner which I declined because I guess I'd be the only kid there(-.-), and Dad's out for dinner with his friends, which leaves Me, Mom, Bro, Maid.
Nothing to do!
And, we're getting back results tomorrow. ):
I'm so afraid. :/
Yalalala, bye.