(unchanged)
Posted on: Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Posted at: 14:30
Posted at: 14:30
No school today,
plus entertainment-less.
Charlene and Samantha couldn't go out because of a messy room and dental appointment respectively. And both of them asked me to go out one-.-
Anyway, I woke up at 9 hahah, spent the whole morning/afternoon watching 'you're my destiny', haha super super nice show lah!
Better go watch. :)
PEAs the next two days, NEWater factory and the discovery centre respectively.
Haha, kinda excited though :D
And, he didn't reply him, then how am I supposed to know if it's real. ):
Goodbye.
Tag replies:
JANE: YOU?! WEAK?! Must be kidding lah you! More like you bully me. ):
Denise: Duh but omg, it's so common sense? O: Marking day. :)
plus entertainment-less.
Charlene and Samantha couldn't go out because of a messy room and dental appointment respectively. And both of them asked me to go out one-.-
Anyway, I woke up at 9 hahah, spent the whole morning/afternoon watching 'you're my destiny', haha super super nice show lah!
Better go watch. :)
PEAs the next two days, NEWater factory and the discovery centre respectively.
Haha, kinda excited though :D
And, he didn't reply him, then how am I supposed to know if it's real. ):
Goodbye.