(shoutout)
Posted on: Friday, 24 October 2008
Posted at: 22:16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELICIA!:)






































Bestest friends for/ever. <3

Well I promise I'll post a picture up everyday okay. :)

HSM3 was super awesome :)
I'm so gonna watch it again, heheheee.
It was really very nice.
To E!hub with Eugene and Jarratt, didn't manage to get tickets for the earliest show.
So the next was at 2:15pm, and we were there like, 12:00pm. Hah.
Went for lunch, walked about, arcade blah blah blah then went in. And Eugene made us miss the starting part of the show -.-!
Huahahhaha the show was super super nice!! =P

Took a bus to eastpoint, bought a deck of cards and went back home to play.
The games = :D/>[
I was losing all the way in daidi lah wl! What is this man.
But it was fun, and so was cheat. Hahaha, one of the rounds for cheat took more than 10 minutes! Hilarious.
They left at 6:45pm, had dinner, went for tuition.

Okay yeah, I LOVE 2R2 OKAY.
And HSM3 rocked. (hehehhehehe :D)




Tag replies:

Liyi: OI. YOU small lor hahaha. Nope, I told you before I won't treat you to a donut because it's F. A. TTTTT. :)

Yourfavouritedarling: Still pangseh.

Denise: -.- NOOB AHAH. Principles Of Account.

meanieee: Yes you must. :)