(pea)
Posted on: Thursday, 16 October 2008
Posted at: 17:59
Ah, had some workshop this morning, and I swear, the facilitator sucked and pissed us off badly-.-
And, it lasted for 2 hours. [I got slit by paper:(]
Recess, then to the hall.
Had a talk, bout' the internet and stuff. Headed to NEWater visitor centre.
Super near! And I could even go home from there, hah.
Quite fun :)
Then we were taking photos in the toilet during our free time for the games thing, haha.
Ended around 2:05pm, bused back to school, and and, I got 2 bottles of the NEWater! HAHA!
Went for piano, and she actually taught me for an extra hour! Wow, that costs like 1 lesson eh! Hoho.
Went home, sort of got drenched. Super heavy rain.
And then, I started continuing the show. :)
Haha, Discovery centre tomorrow! (I think:))
But we used to go there so many times during primary school day!
Why must they choose that place -.-, why not the zoo, hah.
Ahkay,
goodbye!




















































































































































































































































































(I look so spastic in here lah-.-)



Tag replies:

Happy boy xD: Act mysterious only lah you, hahaha.

Dianna: ): HAHA. Hurry, go buy!!

Bryan: Not I buy lor, but just watch.

Denise: -.- buay hiao bai(?). Hah, like very..so called, showoff?

belleanne: Aiyah, the same one lor -.-!