(lost)
Posted on: Saturday, 11 October 2008
Posted at: 11:58
Posted at: 11:58
(& I'd wished you gave the number.)
Ahhah, ahhah.
I'm backkk :)
So be happy. Whoo.
I soooo hated math paper 2 man. Rah.
Okay yeah, went out yesterday! Which like, we ended school around 9.
Went to Marina, ate, bowled, movie.
It was damn fun, but not when something cropped up which I shall not elaborate.
Pictures yeah.
Oh oh, I was second for bowling okay! Hahaha, cause stupid Eugene had three strikes in a row. -.-
AND, Bryan caused me to lose $1 and not winning anything! Psh.

(GROUP PHOTO)

(LIYENG, MONDRE)

(the green ball:D)

(BRYAN)

(BRYAN)

(MONDRE,LIYENG)

(11-seat ticketss:D)

(Doesn't he look spastic, haha)

(LIYI)

(CHARLENE)

(EUGENE)

(LIYI)

(ERIC)

(MELANIE, CHARLENE)

(CHARLENE MELANIE ERIC)
(to the world you may be just a person, but you could mean the whole world to someone.)
Tag replies:
Denise: No, you mean ME. :D It's lift, not life, hahaha. And no it's not you, it's F. You know right:D Haha shhh! My pic didn't die, your blog did! Muahaha, better put it up! And thanks, yay it's over. :)
Your darling/Eugene C: Linked.
Eric: Yeah I am, so so happy. :D Hahaha, sure!
JANE: No I don't, you SHORT. :)
Deborah: Hello, DATE. :) Sorry for the late reply.
BelleAnne: What does you tagging my blog have anything to do with you dropping your house phone and me feeling honoured? O:
Bryan: I just did. Hah.
[I regret that I'm not able to turn up tomorrow. ):]
Ahhah, ahhah.
I'm backkk :)
So be happy. Whoo.
I soooo hated math paper 2 man. Rah.
Okay yeah, went out yesterday! Which like, we ended school around 9.
Went to Marina, ate, bowled, movie.
It was damn fun, but not when something cropped up which I shall not elaborate.
Pictures yeah.
Oh oh, I was second for bowling okay! Hahaha, cause stupid Eugene had three strikes in a row. -.-
AND, Bryan caused me to lose $1 and not winning anything! Psh.

(GROUP PHOTO)
(LIYENG, MONDRE)
(the green ball:D)
(BRYAN)
(BRYAN)
(MONDRE,LIYENG)
(11-seat ticketss:D)

(Doesn't he look spastic, haha)

(LIYI)

(CHARLENE)

(EUGENE)

(LIYI)

(ERIC)

(MELANIE, CHARLENE)

(CHARLENE MELANIE ERIC)
(to the world you may be just a person, but you could mean the whole world to someone.)
[I regret that I'm not able to turn up tomorrow. ):]