(missions)
Posted on: Sunday, 26 October 2008
Posted at: 21:02
Posted at: 21:02

Suntec at 11:30am.
And the queue was horribly long -.-
But that was for the first one, but anyway didn't get tickets.
Went for lunch at Pepper Lunch, waited for Charlene.
Split with Mom, Charlene and I went to get a drink and to the arcade. (hah)
And then we saw Miss Tan in there! Haha, amazing.
She went for some Women 10k walk or something like that, haha.
Played played played, went into the store, queued for rock, got in and yeah.
Does anyone want to go for dare group with us this Saturday? :)
After church went to carrefour to get some stuff, then to Rockery.
Mango Tango was awesome! I LOVE MANGOES:D
And had a hot dog. And they actually put fried onions -.-
Dad fetched down to Toa Payoh for dinner.
Crab beehoon was awesome! But what a pity, I had a full tummy.
And seriously, I'm so fat -.-
So I've aimed for :
Is it possible?
Heh. (: