(how)
Posted on: Thursday, 23 October 2008
Posted at: 14:46
We're drifting..



Ahah! -.-
Stupid assembly today, added an extra hour in it.
So our recess merged with the upper sec's recess which took us so long to buy stuff, and got chased back in such a short time.

Played cards during Math. And you can't imagine how much fun it was. :)
After, Mdm Riza came in and guess what, she gave us a revised version of the combinations list, and it seriously sucked more than the initial one -.-
And now, there's only one class of Pure Physics for me to take, with POA in it.
The rest are with D&T and stuff. So this was the exact same as my initial choice, but I don't know what else to choose already.
I'm only left with Biology :(
Which I, don't prefer. The rest are combine sciences which I won't even take a look.
But the bad thing about choosing 3 is cause someone's choosing it too -.-
What if we end up in the same class next year.
But, Fesa and I have the exact same four choices haha, cool.

Watched a movie/slept during art, then back home.
What should I do, someone help me.




Tag replies:

Yourfavouritedarling: What?!!

Dianna: We play, you sew. =D

Liyi: Hahahaa, WE can spend it together. Lol sounds sick.

!andersonn: !ton os er'uoy on

Denise: -.- I don't have spanish. I prefer Physics! And yeah, A math. :D