(FIVE)
Posted on: Monday, 20 October 2008
Posted at: 16:05
Posted at: 16:05
HEY!
Few results today. :D
And surprisingly, I passed both paper 1 and 2 of math! :D Whoo haha.
Well, still happy even though smartass Darshan and Anderson got like super high!
Paper 1: 28/40. (could've gotten 30-.-)
Paper 2: 28/50.
Overall: 63/100.
Then I got 70, overall, for Chinese. (:
But Belle got 77-.-!
30.5 for Geography paper one, which I've never gotten because they all used to be in the range from 20 to 23.
Then only 18/30 for part two. But, quite okay lah hor. (:
Science kinda sucked, but whatever.
Shan't say.
So many teachers didn't come in today!
Haha, Charlene brought her camera, then so, yeah. :)
Had much fun, but felt sleepy after awhile.
Got a draft sheet of what we're gonna take next year.
I'm still not sure if I should take
Physics or Biology,
History or Geography. :(
But it's confirmed I wanna take POA and Amath.
And I'm not qualified for higher MT cause I'm 5 marks away from it :(
Ahh sad., nevermind.
Hah gonna post for DARLING later (:
Watch out! ;D
Tag replies:
Liyi: You wanna come? :D Ask your mum! Please please.
Denise: Skip school! Wuahaha :D What's it about?
Jane: Whatever -.-
Few results today. :D
And surprisingly, I passed both paper 1 and 2 of math! :D Whoo haha.
Well, still happy even though smartass Darshan and Anderson got like super high!
Paper 1: 28/40. (could've gotten 30-.-)
Paper 2: 28/50.
Overall: 63/100.
Then I got 70, overall, for Chinese. (:
But Belle got 77-.-!
30.5 for Geography paper one, which I've never gotten because they all used to be in the range from 20 to 23.
Then only 18/30 for part two. But, quite okay lah hor. (:
Science kinda sucked, but whatever.
Shan't say.
So many teachers didn't come in today!
Haha, Charlene brought her camera, then so, yeah. :)
Had much fun, but felt sleepy after awhile.
Got a draft sheet of what we're gonna take next year.
I'm still not sure if I should take
Physics or Biology,
History or Geography. :(
But it's confirmed I wanna take POA and Amath.
And I'm not qualified for higher MT cause I'm 5 marks away from it :(
Ahh sad., nevermind.
Hah gonna post for DARLING later (:
Watch out! ;D