(chicken/fish)
Posted on: Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Posted at: 21:46
Posted at: 21:46
Amazingly, I woke up at 8:30am, slept at 12:01am.
Wuahahaha. (:
Unlike ahemandsahem. (:
Met Dianna at around 1,
Anderson didn't follow us -.-
Ha, Dian's and Ands's art's so nice!
Hahaha, I can't. ):
Only can draw cute pigs, wuahahhaah.
Went to school, couldn't enter cause didn't wear school uniform -.-
Eastpoint, had ljs for lunch.
*Dianna's the chicken. HAHAHA.
Went to buy carrots, then bind some stuff.
Walked around, went home.
And I wanted to sleep -.-,
but ended up watching tv hah.
Holidays can be so boring!
You can't find anything to do.
Yeah, I have another post to do, because of someone!
Hah,
Tag replies:
Denise: ... No, zac only. :) And, the soundtrack came out like, long ago?
Belleanne: BELLE!
Dianna: Neh, you can be the chicken. :D
Wuahahaha. (:
Unlike ahemandsahem. (:
Met Dianna at around 1,
Anderson didn't follow us -.-
Ha, Dian's and Ands's art's so nice!
Hahaha, I can't. ):
Only can draw cute pigs, wuahahhaah.
Went to school, couldn't enter cause didn't wear school uniform -.-
Eastpoint, had ljs for lunch.
*Dianna's the chicken. HAHAHA.
Went to buy carrots, then bind some stuff.
Walked around, went home.
And I wanted to sleep -.-,
but ended up watching tv hah.
Holidays can be so boring!
You can't find anything to do.
Yeah, I have another post to do, because of someone!
Hah,