(ands!)
Posted on: Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Posted at: 22:05
Posted at: 22:05
I am forced to write Ands a poem,
but I can't write poems and can't find something which actually rhymes with poem.
He bugs me,
like a bee.
But he's nice,
like a pack of rice.
He can't draw pigs,
but he digs. (?!?!?!)
I really can't write on,
because of John.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man that was damn crap -.- lol!
Okay whatever, I'm just gonna say.
ANDERSON has a nice accent :D:D
ANDERSON isn't as cute as my pig. :D
ANDERSON bugs me to write a poem hah.
ANDERSON, I have nothing to say already!
Plus, this is much better than your poem on me okay. (:
but I can't write poems and can't find something which actually rhymes with poem.
He bugs me,
like a bee.
But he's nice,
like a pack of rice.
He can't draw pigs,
but he digs. (?!?!?!)
I really can't write on,
because of John.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man that was damn crap -.- lol!
Okay whatever, I'm just gonna say.
ANDERSON has a nice accent :D:D
ANDERSON isn't as cute as my pig. :D
ANDERSON bugs me to write a poem hah.
ANDERSON, I have nothing to say already!
Plus, this is much better than your poem on me okay. (: