(ahhhhhh!)
Posted on: Monday, 20 October 2008
Posted at: 22:50
Posted at: 22:50
Ahh,
Aikido was superly duperly awesomely fun today! =D
M was super hyper today hahaha!
Learnt sooooo much new stuff today!
And he was overly crazy hahaha.
It was so much fun. :D :D
Really, I'm serious.
Don't get jealous okay.
;D
Whoo.
Getting more results tomorrow!
I can't wait for History! =)
Haha kk.
Just wanted to talk about how much fun I had huahahhaa.
But Andy bullied me. :( !
And and, can anyone, seriously, please tell me what to choose?
(Subject combination)
I'm so lost.
Aikido was superly duperly awesomely fun today! =D
M was super hyper today hahaha!
Learnt sooooo much new stuff today!
And he was overly crazy hahaha.
It was so much fun. :D :D
Really, I'm serious.
Don't get jealous okay.
;D
Whoo.
Getting more results tomorrow!
I can't wait for History! =)
Haha kk.
Just wanted to talk about how much fun I had huahahhaa.
But Andy bullied me. :( !
And and, can anyone, seriously, please tell me what to choose?
(Subject combination)
I'm so lost.