(8 MILLION)
Posted on: Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Posted at: 18:41
Posted at: 18:41
HI I WON 8 MILION DOLLARS OMG!
But, wait.
School started early this morning, got to use the new hall haha. It's big, but super hot if never on the aircon. Which they didn't this morning-.-
Then

came to our school for some talk, haha.
After,had streaming talk. (wow so many talks-.-)
Then had recess, then some discussion thing, then fire drill, then went back to our classrooms.
Haha retrieved our tables and chairs and moved to the new ones, which had 7 fans. :D HAHA. And the notice's board's material's so nice, haha! Weibin said he could camouflage in that-.-
So cause there's still this blue sticker on the white board, I was asking Charlene why's our whiteboard blue. Then Weibin say cause I too white already-.- Please lah he black lor, haha.
Ahh, then Belle Charlene Melanie Bryan came to my house.
Played cheat, ate lunch, Belle and Mel left, then three of us played.
OMG I WON 8 MILLION $ FROM POKER!
But Bryan won 10.5M-.-
Charlene won a few cents HAHAHA.
Well that's bout it hah, going for the NEWater thing tomorrow eh! :)
Goodbye.
Tag replies:
Belle: Don't want, you pangseh us. :(
Denise: What, I said it's so common sense to the linking lah. -.-
But, wait.
School started early this morning, got to use the new hall haha. It's big, but super hot if never on the aircon. Which they didn't this morning-.-
Then

came to our school for some talk, haha.
After,had streaming talk. (wow so many talks-.-)
Then had recess, then some discussion thing, then fire drill, then went back to our classrooms.
Haha retrieved our tables and chairs and moved to the new ones, which had 7 fans. :D HAHA. And the notice's board's material's so nice, haha! Weibin said he could camouflage in that-.-
So cause there's still this blue sticker on the white board, I was asking Charlene why's our whiteboard blue. Then Weibin say cause I too white already-.- Please lah he black lor, haha.
Ahh, then Belle Charlene Melanie Bryan came to my house.
Played cheat, ate lunch, Belle and Mel left, then three of us played.
OMG I WON 8 MILLION $ FROM POKER!
But Bryan won 10.5M-.-
Charlene won a few cents HAHAHA.
Well that's bout it hah, going for the NEWater thing tomorrow eh! :)
Goodbye.