(update)
Posted on: Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Posted at: 17:17
Posted at: 17:17
Ahah, just some brief stuff bout' the previous three days which I failed to update. Aww sorry I know you miss me. (:
Okay, so I just recovered from my damn illness like on Sunday/Monday.
Gross stuff.
Church was super awesome on Sunday! :)
Got to meet some people and yeah, I must go early so can enter the auditorium for once. :D
Then yesterday's school was super funny. Laughing at Liyi hahaha.
Today was funny, too.
Ah diaoooooooo. (LOLWTF).
Well, that's all. Must study study study these few weeks and then get good grades and then get good class and then have good holidays. ;D
Goodbye!
Tag replies:
Harry: Riiight, okay. Then change it?
Liyi: LOL super hilarious :D
Belle: Now you know? :D
Denise: What does what have to do with my ass? And you're the one who doesn't go online! Well either that, you're trying to fall asleep when I talk to you-.- oh plus, sorry for the late reply.
Liyi: HAHA I also got!!! But super fun lah. :D Next year must make party for me hor. HAHA but at YOUR house HAHA.
Charlene: Uhm, what? You don't look bald-.- See, play too much hahaha.
Okay, so I just recovered from my damn illness like on Sunday/Monday.
Gross stuff.
Church was super awesome on Sunday! :)
Got to meet some people and yeah, I must go early so can enter the auditorium for once. :D
Then yesterday's school was super funny. Laughing at Liyi hahaha.
Today was funny, too.
Ah diaoooooooo. (LOLWTF).
Well, that's all. Must study study study these few weeks and then get good grades and then get good class and then have good holidays. ;D
Goodbye!