Posted on: Friday, 12 September 2008
Posted at: 16:49
Posted at: 16:49
Swim in a puddle of wet mud after a heavy rain.
Hahaha that was purely crap. :)
So tired today! But veryvery fun. :D
Slept during English, :/ was supposed to read readers digest hehe.
Learnt bout household electricity during Science.
Haha, recess, History.
History lesson was very funny today! :D
Well, too lazy to type out hah.
I ♥ MISS LAVANIA! HAHAHAHHA.
Uhm, CME and SE, the last two periods.
Watched movie, plus discussing bout *ahem, something*. (:
TOP SECRET OKAY, don't ask. HAHAHA.
I'm like super excited!!! :D
Sunday getting stuff whoo.
With EUGENEE bryan CHARLENE. {:
After school went back home to get rackets :D
EUGENEE KEVIN MELANIE CHARLENE.
Hahaha whoo badminton again! Burn fatttttttts.
Okay then when we went to the CC, I went up to the woman and asked for 1 set of Nasi Lemak Set number 3.
Then she heard it as set 2.
So I said, nono, 3, 3.
Then she's like, oh, okay!
End up she made THREE sets of SET NUMBER TWO-.-
Lol lah wth. But got mine in the end anyway.
Badminton was superly fun, but very tiring.
Then Eugene coached us hahaha ;D
ACT PRO lor, hahaha! Nah lah jk, he's very good. :D
Ahahah, yesterday did English oral recording. Not fun lor, hahaha.
Argh so tired now, and Clement's still demanding a present from me-.-
Lol. Have to give him tonight.
Lalala, bye!
Tag replies:
Cheng Boon: Oh, okay!
Denise: Uhm, my mom? O.o Whatever loser. HAhaah.
falcer: Hahaha lamo. I don't even know him lor.
Hahaha that was purely crap. :)
So tired today! But veryvery fun. :D
Slept during English, :/ was supposed to read readers digest hehe.
Learnt bout household electricity during Science.
Haha, recess, History.
History lesson was very funny today! :D
Well, too lazy to type out hah.
I ♥ MISS LAVANIA! HAHAHAHHA.
Uhm, CME and SE, the last two periods.
Watched movie, plus discussing bout *ahem, something*. (:
TOP SECRET OKAY, don't ask. HAHAHA.
I'm like super excited!!! :D
Sunday getting stuff whoo.
With EUGENEE bryan CHARLENE. {:
After school went back home to get rackets :D
EUGENEE KEVIN MELANIE CHARLENE.
Hahaha whoo badminton again! Burn fatttttttts.
Okay then when we went to the CC, I went up to the woman and asked for 1 set of Nasi Lemak Set number 3.
Then she heard it as set 2.
So I said, nono, 3, 3.
Then she's like, oh, okay!
End up she made THREE sets of SET NUMBER TWO-.-
Lol lah wth. But got mine in the end anyway.
Badminton was superly fun, but very tiring.
Then Eugene coached us hahaha ;D
ACT PRO lor, hahaha! Nah lah jk, he's very good. :D
Ahahah, yesterday did English oral recording. Not fun lor, hahaha.
Argh so tired now, and Clement's still demanding a present from me-.-
Lol. Have to give him tonight.
Lalala, bye!