(I'll miss you, till then)
Posted on: Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Posted at: 16:37
Seeing you, just lifts my spirits.
As I just typed in your blog's URl, I was so hoping for an update.(overseasdoh).
Glad to see you back:) With nice words and everything.
Well although we only ( ) once, but it was a great one.
Looking forward.

Well, sorry for the lack of updates recently, due to the upcoming examinations.
I really wanna do well, get into a class I want, and everything'll be over, until Sec 4.
So till then, I'll be hiatus.
In the meanwhile, continue tagging!
Don't miss me too much, it's just gonna be two weeks. :)





Tag replies:

Denise: Plane rides are <3. You don't actually mean him, I know. I get the hint. :)

Liyeng: Since when did I go to your house there? I don't even know where you live. ._.

Charlene: No you don't.