Peeeeeektchures.
Posted on: Friday, 5 September 2008
Posted at: 22:32
Posted at: 22:32
I remember waking up at 9:45am today haha, uhm I think. Heh.
Woke up twice at 815 and 830 cause of my alarm, but in the end, lol.
Was so lazy to get out of the house ._.
Charlene was ate for our lunch appointment haha.
Met Kevin in school first, he like damn sian lor, he reached like before 12.
Went for lunch at KFC then to school for choir.
Haha learnt a new Japanese song for SYF. The parts like all repetitive lor, so it wasn't that difficult. :)
Choir for three hours, went home. Haha Charlene came to my house. Couldn't play badminton cause I didn't have cocks haha. So we just played and stuff, made a vid hahahaha. It was hilarious. :D
Very fun lah. :D
Took lots of pictures too! :)
Then 6 plus she left, bus came at 7-.-
Hahaha okay.
Goodbye!