(ordinary)
Posted on: Saturday, 20 September 2008
Posted at: 21:20
Went to giant early in the morning!
Bought stuff, then went down to elias.
Did painting, tiring ): Hahah.
Went home to change, down to Suntec.
Lunched at Bakerzin, and that woman was really stupid and I'm not kidding.
Then collected B&Js icecream, went to GCA.
Woah super alot of stuff haha. Then my bro was like super duper luper ultra crazy bout guitar hero-.- Lol. Then he played it on the xbox, and the wii(guitar).
Then I wanted to get this goodie bag thing with a super huge panda balloon thing, but had to queue and get a pass to go and play 6 games before exchanging it.
Then I went to queue lah, like, it was super long the queue-.-!
100 over people siol. Queued for like half hour, just went down half the queue. Then the first batch (5pm) was like, given to all the people who were infront, cause I was super far behind, then the next one at 6pm leh-.-! I was like, zomg, and I just left at 5:15. Super sian, but would have queued if (some) people were there with me!
Hah what a day. Very tired, still went to Far East cause of bro, but waited in the car lah. So shun bian read my geography textbook. :D STUDY!
Haha I'm such a good kid. HAHAHA.
Ah loves!






Tag replies:

Denise: Why didn't you stay here longer-.- Next year!! You must come and celebrate MY birthday, and spam me gifts okay!:D

Bryan: I help you do.

Liyi: Haha! She's your lover. O: *pukes*