A mixture of,
Posted on: Thursday, 4 September 2008
Posted at: 16:05
Posted at: 16:05
It was breakfast with Charlene and Kevin this morning. :D
And Kevin was afraid that his father would find us together at mac-.- Lol.
Later break hanger.
Choir was kinda fruitful(?) today.
Because Mr Yong got another conductor to come teach us on our vocals and stuff, so yeah, I guess we made slight improvement. She's really funny lol, but unintentionally.
Three hours of choir, then to Eastpoint with Diannaaaa. (:
Went to popular and stuff, then home.
Piano at 2. Zomg I practiced for like 5 minutes before I left for her house. :/
What a failure I am.
But piano was kinda okay, I think she can teach lah. Very detailed.
I have so much homework. ):
Haha crap math tuition at 530!
Is this even the holidays?
Okay but yeah, coming to think of it, it's supposed to be mugging week for the end of years. JIAYOU:D
And I had a really nice dream yesterday. Teehee.
Choir tomorrow again, at an ungodly timing-.- It's in between lah, what can you expect us to do before and after that.
Oh well.
Goodbye.
Tag replies:
Denise: What's HOE? And I don't see how you've punished yourself. CUTE?!-.- Look who's the nerd. (: I know you can't wait for me to blog right, but you need patience, to wait for something good. :D
Environment vest: Ooh hello! How'd you find me? Haha.
Liyeng: Wasn't that what I said? :) Yeah you are fat HAHA! JK(whoo got 2 meanings ah:D).
And Kevin was afraid that his father would find us together at mac-.- Lol.
Later break hanger.
Choir was kinda fruitful(?) today.
Because Mr Yong got another conductor to come teach us on our vocals and stuff, so yeah, I guess we made slight improvement. She's really funny lol, but unintentionally.
Three hours of choir, then to Eastpoint with Diannaaaa. (:
Went to popular and stuff, then home.
Piano at 2. Zomg I practiced for like 5 minutes before I left for her house. :/
What a failure I am.
But piano was kinda okay, I think she can teach lah. Very detailed.
I have so much homework. ):
Haha crap math tuition at 530!
Is this even the holidays?
Okay but yeah, coming to think of it, it's supposed to be mugging week for the end of years. JIAYOU:D
And I had a really nice dream yesterday. Teehee.
Choir tomorrow again, at an ungodly timing-.- It's in between lah, what can you expect us to do before and after that.
Oh well.
Goodbye.