Igor.
Posted on: Sunday, 7 September 2008
Posted at: 18:21
Sorry for my absence yesterday, I bet you'll missed me. :D Haha.
Today was tiring.
Chinese tuition.
I was given the longest piece of compo to write on-.- Only me leh. Psh lol.
Went to Suntec, to the foodfair.
So many things leh! Hahaha.
What can you expect from a food fair, food. Hahahah shyte I'm crapping.
We bought like pork floss chips and satay, my lunch. Haha.
Then as I was walking, suddenly someone came up and grabbed my arm, I chua tio leh omg?! It was Liyeng-.- Lol. Actually I knew she was there before that, but the fair was so big couldn't find her.
Haha then was late for church! >< then Max had to wait quite a long time, I guess.
AHH I'M SORRY!
Haha then went for church. Pastor Prince came back haha. Actually there were only two pastors preaching during my period attending church. So yeah haha.
Sent Max home after that, then went to buy a baguette, then home.
Haha I'm having garlic bread with chickens with soup and stuff, jealous? :D
Hahaha. Nah jk.
I NEED TO BURN FATS OMG, another session of Badmiton with Kevin Charlene Melanie would do. :D because we play 3V1, everyone one turn. Hahhaa.
Kk bye! :)




Tag replies:

World Olympic Champion: What're you talking about? And please don't misuse my name, thank you very much.

Denise: You just did. And, what the? And I put Tom Daley there like so long ago already-.- Miss Slow. And I bet you just couldn't resist tagging my blog, thus came out with that lame excuse. :)