This is me.
Posted on: Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Posted at: 20:32
Posted at: 20:32
HELLO HAHA.
Sleepy O:
Slept during the safety talk during assembly! Hehheh.
And, didn't get caught during grooming check!;D *cheers*.
Recess.
Mother Tongue. Whoops, not the file again, heh.
Then all of us had to make this convo between a mother bird and a father bird about its kid. Then after 6 of us said, it was Eric's turn. Lol then he say until like so cheem like that, and everyone went wow i a sarcastic way haha.
Then Mr Thong was giving out three Elephant keychains to the top 3, then Eric keep saying he will get. Then when he was considering, Eric kept standing up lol like he's the one who gets it. Then first second one not his, then he say, 'nevermind, I don't like that colour'. Lol, last one is his thought. :P
Wrapped probability during Math.
Did grid drawing during art. Quite fun:D And it was like almost so rarely that our class was super quiet! Haha. Like everyone was concentrating lor.
Then went home.
Ate, slept.
Tuition teacher arrived late, zomg like more than half hour late. She bought me bubble tea though, x)
Hahah, so tuition lasted till 7plus.
Dinner, now. :)
I completed my Math and Art homework while waiting for her leh, so guai hor! Hahaha.
Need to go do music homework soon!
Piano tomorrow.
And must study jiayou! ;D
Plus, thanks and love the advice from F. :)
Goodbye.

Nice right! x)
I need to find you, I gotta find you.
Tag replies:
Liyi: Hahaha lamo!
Denise: Change it quick!:) And you're fat hahaha! I'd love to!:D I love long plane rides, can do many many things!:D And, I purposely spelt it that way lah. FOOL. :)
Sleepy O:
Slept during the safety talk during assembly! Hehheh.
And, didn't get caught during grooming check!;D *cheers*.
Recess.
Mother Tongue. Whoops, not the file again, heh.
Then all of us had to make this convo between a mother bird and a father bird about its kid. Then after 6 of us said, it was Eric's turn. Lol then he say until like so cheem like that, and everyone went wow i a sarcastic way haha.
Then Mr Thong was giving out three Elephant keychains to the top 3, then Eric keep saying he will get. Then when he was considering, Eric kept standing up lol like he's the one who gets it. Then first second one not his, then he say, 'nevermind, I don't like that colour'. Lol, last one is his thought. :P
Wrapped probability during Math.
Did grid drawing during art. Quite fun:D And it was like almost so rarely that our class was super quiet! Haha. Like everyone was concentrating lor.
Then went home.
Ate, slept.
Tuition teacher arrived late, zomg like more than half hour late. She bought me bubble tea though, x)
Hahah, so tuition lasted till 7plus.
Dinner, now. :)
I completed my Math and Art homework while waiting for her leh, so guai hor! Hahaha.
Need to go do music homework soon!
Piano tomorrow.
And must study jiayou! ;D
Plus, thanks and love the advice from F. :)
Goodbye.

Nice right! x)
I need to find you, I gotta find you.