Posted on: Monday, 8 September 2008
Posted at: 16:29
Posted at: 16:29
First day of school huh.
Continued learning on probability during Math, not that difficult, but yeah.
Had to write a compo during English omg-.- Wrote on, 'It is better not to tell the truth sometimes. Do you agree?' An argumentative essay, which doesn't really allow you to write much but you have to write at least 300. I wrote a 303. :D
Recess was soooo funny, cause of Bryan Chua lol.
Then I didn't bring mother tongue file. ): And neither the textbook heh, so punishment to copy out the WHOLE chapter we learnt today, which was superly long, like 3 pages I guess. ._.
Electricity on Science again, nothing new yeah.
Well that's all.
And, I LOVE MONDAYS! ;D
Andand, I'm so sorry that I told Kevin today was even week. Hehheh.
Andandand, I can't wait for Aikido later. YAY:D
Haha okay.
I don't really like it when I actually know so many peoples birthdays especially when I'm friendssssssss with them, because I owe people presents. Lol. And I'll get broke eventually. But nevermind, because of them. :D
This month consists of, Samuel
De Jun
BelleAnne
Liyeng
Denise,
And presents I owe for like one week O:,
Clement and Max.
I feel so guilty oh no.
Haha okay bye.
Tag replies:
Melly: Don't copyC lah. O:
Vionna: No way lah, act cool! O:
Denise: I have dreams because I sleep. Fine, be that way. And btw, change to another picture on your blog lah, I don't like my parting haha. Andand, whoo, Ryan huh. ;D
Continued learning on probability during Math, not that difficult, but yeah.
Had to write a compo during English omg-.- Wrote on, 'It is better not to tell the truth sometimes. Do you agree?' An argumentative essay, which doesn't really allow you to write much but you have to write at least 300. I wrote a 303. :D
Recess was soooo funny, cause of Bryan Chua lol.
Then I didn't bring mother tongue file. ): And neither the textbook heh, so punishment to copy out the WHOLE chapter we learnt today, which was superly long, like 3 pages I guess. ._.
Electricity on Science again, nothing new yeah.
Well that's all.
And, I LOVE MONDAYS! ;D
Andand, I'm so sorry that I told Kevin today was even week. Hehheh.
Andandand, I can't wait for Aikido later. YAY:D
Haha okay.
I don't really like it when I actually know so many peoples birthdays especially when I'm friendssssssss with them, because I owe people presents. Lol. And I'll get broke eventually. But nevermind, because of them. :D
This month consists of, Samuel
De Jun
BelleAnne
Liyeng
Denise,
And presents I owe for like one week O:,
Clement and Max.
I feel so guilty oh no.
Haha okay bye.