(drifted)
Posted on: Friday, 19 September 2008
Posted at: 21:55


















































































HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS DENISE NG!;D <3

Haha well, nothing much about school today!
But after school went to lunch with Francoise Melanie Charlene. :D
KFC-ed, and played cards there.
Then they came to my house :)
Hahaha played downstairs by the pool and just chatted yeah.
Then as we were sitting by the pool, the wind was really strong, as we were playing cards. Then Charlene suddenly heard something drop, then we found it was Melanie's sock which fell into the pool HAHA. Then Francoise tried(halfway) picking the sock, but yeah, halfway so didn't get lah. Then Charlene and I laughing like siao at the other side LOL. So the sock sank all the way down into the pool-.- HAHA.
No choice had to ask the uncle to use his net to pick it haha.
Then like actually the net is used for picking leaves one, so when she took her sock out, it had leaves on em. Then when we were switching locations she go 'wash' her sock inside the pool-.- Then like this guy who was swimming the other side go scold her, then the baby also shouting like ftw? Anyway continued to play.
Then we were talking about doing cartwheels and Melanie's ballet lessons, then I went to try HANDSTAND(WOW)-.- ended falling after doing 2seconds of it haha. But Charlene said it was nice okay!:)
They went home at 6pm.
Then cause there was like some shortcut to the back busstop, then when we reached the gate I realized I didn't bring my card alnog-.- So initially had to walk one more big big round, but they sneaked/climbed out instead HAHA.
Funny siol.
Haha so yeah, went for tuition, and it ended with a debate session.
Hahakbye.

*Oohooh, got our class tee today! <3
:D But abit the too big ah, HAHA. I ordered S lor-.-
Go to Belle's blog if you wanna see :)!


{/edited}
Going to paint tomorrow!
Haha at my super ultra old house, like at Pasir Ris. Wanna stalk me? Muahaha.




Tag replies:

BelleAnne: My camera where got blur seh?!

Jarratt: Lol, I just felt I had to expose your 'bu hao de xing wei", haha.

Melanie: Haha whoops! I'm sorry. :)

Liyi: It's something you always beat me when I say:D HAHA. Cannot, like that you know the secret already lor-.- HAH.

Belleanne: Lol, you know what Jar smells like? O:

Eugene.C: Don't try cheat my money lor-.-! It's like you stole my $1 can.

Bryan: Huh? Haha noobnoobnoob! :D

Denise: Whoosh!:D <3 Haha, and I wished you a happy happy birthday! How nice of me!!! :D &, it must be really comfortable right:)