When depression strikes.
Posted on: Saturday, 16 August 2008
Posted at: 20:53
The day was alright.
Choir in the morning, and we had a new member.
Then had to stay back for an hour to attend Mr Yong's physical training lesson-.- Lol.
Quite fun hehe, but tiring.
Headed off for Plaza, did stuff, then down to Paragon.
But on the way down, when I entered the MRT station, I was reminded of something that happened yesterday. I hate people having to tap their ezlink cards terribly fast. *hints*.
When we went to the train station yesterday, I was 'bigly' standing infront of Melanie, and she went to tap her card, where I rushed in. So then I wanted to pass her my card, then Jocelyn go tap-.-
So I couldn't get out of the station, but in the end, of course, got out.
Okay back to today, after Paragon was home.
On the journey home, I fell asleep.
And then I had this dream. That when we reached my estate, we'd park our car under the shade, the second lot. And I forgot what happened after that
When I woke up, we had just reached home, and true enough, we parked at the second lot. So do dreams really come true? I don't really know, yet.
So came home and watched television and stuff.
Really really tired and sleepy.

Oh tomorrow's the finals for women table tennis.
Singapore, 7:30pm.
Wow must watch okay!
Good luck to them!
Hehe okay, goodbye!:)


Don't assume only kids are allowed balloons.


Tag replies:

Denise: Hello! No way, Tom Daley is like whoohoo awesome. Michael Phelps act cool lah!:D

Bryan: By that bit?!?! I'm still the olympic champion. :D:D

Liyi: Please lor, 100 only?! Michael Phelps ain't nice okay. And it's DALEY >[ He's awesome wheehee.!:D Lol, said that so many times.