******* TALKED TO ME!!
Posted on: Thursday, 28 August 2008
Posted at: 16:43
Posted at: 16:43
OMGOMGOMG I'M LIKE DAMN HIGH NOW CAUSE LIKE *AHEM* CAME ONLINE AND THEN OBVIOUSLY I WAS TALKING TO THAT PERSON OMG THAT'S LIKE SUPER AWESOME!:D
THAT PERSON IS LIKE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER X100000000000 NICE AND W/E YOU CAN USE TO DESCRIBE. ;D
SO EXCITED LAH!
If you know me well, you'll know who it is. :D
Anyway, BYD's tomorrow. And wth? I have no clothes. So I'll just have to go with shirt and jeans. And probably my vest and the earrings THEY bought for me.
Omg, imagine. Edward Jacob earrings(mel said). HAHAHA:D Don't you get the hint from the name? (:
They got me two pairs OMG THANKS AND ILY:D
BUT THE PERSON UP THERE IS MUCH MORE AWESOME HAHAHA.
Whoo <3s!
Piano was pretty alright today, but I don't like her attitude. It puts me off.
Tuition at 6, I've got a whole chapter to finish.
Goodbye people.
THEY'RE SUPERAWESOME PEOPLE!! TRUST ME. :D
Tag replies:
Ands: Hahaha, you said that for like three times!
Denise: Veryvery cool!;D show me leh! Hahah. Hellooooo, mel, me lah! O:
THAT PERSON IS LIKE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER X100000000000 NICE AND W/E YOU CAN USE TO DESCRIBE. ;D
SO EXCITED LAH!
If you know me well, you'll know who it is. :D
Anyway, BYD's tomorrow. And wth? I have no clothes. So I'll just have to go with shirt and jeans. And probably my vest and the earrings THEY bought for me.
Omg, imagine. Edward Jacob earrings(mel said). HAHAHA:D Don't you get the hint from the name? (:
They got me two pairs OMG THANKS AND ILY:D
BUT THE PERSON UP THERE IS MUCH MORE AWESOME HAHAHA.
Whoo <3s!
Piano was pretty alright today, but I don't like her attitude. It puts me off.
Tuition at 6, I've got a whole chapter to finish.
Goodbye people.
THEY'RE SUPERAWESOME PEOPLE!! TRUST ME. :D