screwed.
Posted on: Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Posted at: 19:19
Posted at: 19:19
Argh, all my devices are screwed up but today was sooooooooo much fun[:
Firstly was English, then music.
Doing about ballet, where the teacher played a piece of music. It was so nice, and touching. (:
MT was fun haha, then Eric go say Eugene's................(NTM). :D
Damn funny and sick!
Did Science practical, omg I love it. Hhahaa. But had a lil' stomachache during Science but luckily it went off. :D
We had to draw our shoe for art. So I asked the teacher to help me start it, but she ended up drawing the whole thing for me-.- Lol. Butbut, I did touch ups and the pattern and, yeah, the remainings she left me with.
Lunch with KEVIN, MelanieW, Charlene, Jocelyn and Liyeng, at POD. ;D
Hoho very fun! But Kevin was the only guy, haha.
But anyway super fun lah. Talked lots and played, and then we played the soccer thing:D OMG MELANIE, WE PWN. :D:D
Went back to school, played uno with FRANCOISE them and his friends. WL they all bully me lorrrr!! ): haha, the game took really long.
Choir. Sang(duh-.-) haha then watched this video f our HK trip omg, MISSES. ):
I miss the times all of us spent in HK together!
Ah oh no, BYD is this Friday, and my feelings are so contradicting. Because I want it to come faster, and not come at all. Cause, I don't have clothes, and I don't know what I'm gonna wear. And I want Friday to come cause I might be going back to NAPS:D and my parents are coming back so I can get presies!!! Hehehe.
Well, gonna go shopshopshop with Liyi tomorrow! :D
CAN'T WAIT WHOO.
HAH K BYE.
Firstly was English, then music.
Doing about ballet, where the teacher played a piece of music. It was so nice, and touching. (:
MT was fun haha, then Eric go say Eugene's................(NTM). :D
Damn funny and sick!
Did Science practical, omg I love it. Hhahaa. But had a lil' stomachache during Science but luckily it went off. :D
We had to draw our shoe for art. So I asked the teacher to help me start it, but she ended up drawing the whole thing for me-.- Lol. Butbut, I did touch ups and the pattern and, yeah, the remainings she left me with.
Lunch with KEVIN, MelanieW, Charlene, Jocelyn and Liyeng, at POD. ;D
Hoho very fun! But Kevin was the only guy, haha.
But anyway super fun lah. Talked lots and played, and then we played the soccer thing:D OMG MELANIE, WE PWN. :D:D
Went back to school, played uno with FRANCOISE them and his friends. WL they all bully me lorrrr!! ): haha, the game took really long.
Choir. Sang(duh-.-) haha then watched this video f our HK trip omg, MISSES. ):
I miss the times all of us spent in HK together!
Ah oh no, BYD is this Friday, and my feelings are so contradicting. Because I want it to come faster, and not come at all. Cause, I don't have clothes, and I don't know what I'm gonna wear. And I want Friday to come cause I might be going back to NAPS:D and my parents are coming back so I can get presies!!! Hehehe.
Well, gonna go shopshopshop with Liyi tomorrow! :D
CAN'T WAIT WHOO.
HAH K BYE.