daren't look into your eyes;
Posted on: Monday, 18 August 2008
Posted at: 16:27
Posted at: 16:27
A rather fine day.
Mr Ong still isn't back from his reservice.
Which means we won't be getting our math paper back till then):
Went to the lab for a quiz, back in 20minutes.
And English. -.- Did readers digest. And she told us to bring all the books wt* and she never use. Last week didn't bring got scolding pssh.
Recess, MT.
Wow, got back our paper. Stupid Belle haha. (:
Science, thursday then return. So we did practical wah fun man:D
*hi5 Nicholas!* Haha.
Then went to KFC with people for lunch, returned to do IT test. Omgshness it was very difficult!O:
Then home.
And if M had never ever ever existed, this country would be havoc-free. But, what a pity.
Went to Suntec yesterday and I had a wonderful Tony Romas lunch. Whee:D
My favourite eating place haha.
Then saw DJs from radio station 933 wow. (:
Until 4 plus, went to my old house. Very old already! Then went to y new piano teacher's house.
And I tell you she's freaking scary. O:
She lives alone in a HDB. The house super empty. Has three rooms. Then inside like no lights, and no air. The feeling's like, once you go there, you'll never be able to come out. Like she gonna kidnap you omg! Save me someone.
Then watched the olympics at night omg was so exciting I started screaming and whacking my balloon. Lol. Well, although they lost, it's still a silver(gold in disguise:D), haha.
I SUPPORT LI JIA WEI AND FENG TIAN WEI ALL THE WAY MAN! Hahaha.
*Of course Tom Daley's still first. :D


Wheehoo!:D Haha.
Alright, that's all yeah.
Be prepared to see ME in the 2016 games. Hehehehehe.
Goodbye!(:
I was born to say I love you.
Mr Ong still isn't back from his reservice.
Which means we won't be getting our math paper back till then):
Went to the lab for a quiz, back in 20minutes.
And English. -.- Did readers digest. And she told us to bring all the books wt* and she never use. Last week didn't bring got scolding pssh.
Recess, MT.
Wow, got back our paper. Stupid Belle haha. (:
Science, thursday then return. So we did practical wah fun man:D
*hi5 Nicholas!* Haha.
Then went to KFC with people for lunch, returned to do IT test. Omgshness it was very difficult!O:
Then home.
And if M had never ever ever existed, this country would be havoc-free. But, what a pity.
Went to Suntec yesterday and I had a wonderful Tony Romas lunch. Whee:D
My favourite eating place haha.
Then saw DJs from radio station 933 wow. (:
Until 4 plus, went to my old house. Very old already! Then went to y new piano teacher's house.
And I tell you she's freaking scary. O:
She lives alone in a HDB. The house super empty. Has three rooms. Then inside like no lights, and no air. The feeling's like, once you go there, you'll never be able to come out. Like she gonna kidnap you omg! Save me someone.
Then watched the olympics at night omg was so exciting I started screaming and whacking my balloon. Lol. Well, although they lost, it's still a silver(gold in disguise:D), haha.
I SUPPORT LI JIA WEI AND FENG TIAN WEI ALL THE WAY MAN! Hahaha.
*Of course Tom Daley's still first. :D


Wheehoo!:D Haha.
Alright, that's all yeah.
Be prepared to see ME in the 2016 games. Hehehehehe.
Goodbye!(:
I was born to say I love you.