Ouch
Posted on: Monday, 25 August 2008
Posted at: 16:31
Quite a number of things happened today.

Performance went okay in the morning. Just that it was kinda scary when everyone was soooo quiet and looking. ._. but was that supposed to be a good thing?
Shoes hurt my leg. Went in for Science class at the last 5 minutes lol.

Quite happy with results gotten back today.
70 for Chinese.
63 for English.
Wow lor, I made everyone decrease marks, then feel so good got so high. Hahaha, no lah I not so bad[: It's just that Jocelyn and I brought out an error, therefore.

Mr Eric Ong came back!! o:
Miss him like crap lor. actually, (not really), hehehe.
And I found a secret!! O: Of course can't tell lah-.- secret leh. Lol.

Pierced my ear wow. Belle too, extra two on one side. It wasn't that painful as expected, but yeah. Can't wait to change to ear sticks cause this one sucks-.-

Lastly, to all people like K F and M, I DO NOT LIKE!!!
As in don't like that like.
Okay, okay.

Well that's all and crap I have so much homework to do. ):
Ah help.!
I scared later tonight during class it will hurt. O:
Haha k bye.



Tag replies:

Jocelyn: Hehe, nope. Is your phone okay yet?

Liyi: YOUR HEAD LAH! LOL. BHB again. Idiotttttt you didn't even tell me lor!!!!!!!! &MY PINK EAR PHONES ROCK BIG TIME RIGHT:D:D and HE'S SO ATTRACTIVE. HAHAHA! Stupid backout-er. (:

Denise: LOL wth he said that shirt made his *ahem* itch yesterday when we went out-.- I WAS LIKE W T F. Lol.