A long day
Posted on: Sunday, 24 August 2008
Posted at: 16:43
Posted at: 16:43

His lame photo haha.
Just came home not long ago.
Had tuition in the morning, then met up with Eugene and went down to SimLim.
And it was raining ): Oh what a day.
Then the stupid bus was leaking-.- at the seat I was sitting.
So we went device shopping haha.
Bought ear phones(: and he didn't get his PSP memory card aww.
OMG AND THE EAR PHONES I BOUGHT ARE MUCH NICER THAN HIS:D
And it's pink! The ones that *** has. Hehehe:D Managed to catch a glimpse of it yesterday.
Walked for very long, then walked to Bugis under the rain. O:
Had pepper lunch. And he treated me to a drink wow.
Thanks dude[:
but he sucks at DJmax lah hahaha. whoops:)
Yeah then took train back, and he went to Tampines.
Today wasn't that boring at least I got to go out. :D
Even if it's with this lame person. (:
Time passes really really fast. It's the closing date of the olympics today):
SO SADDD.
The last time you saw it on 080808, and now it's closing already. Don't you think it's fast?
I guess I'm kinda gonna miss it. Like watching the olympics everyday at home. Looking at all the athletes competing. And the next time you get to see the olympics is in 4 years time in London.
gosh I only get to see Tom in like 4 years?!?! ):
HAH K BYE.
Your love is priceless.