It's a surprise!
Posted on: Thursday, 7 August 2008
Posted at: 22:11
Posted at: 22:11
Updates on the pass three days
TADA!:D
WHOO!
THANKS DAD HUH. [:
Wheel to next day!
I hardly remember anything. But we handed in our masks(:
Let me show you.
My mask!

(Liyi's)
(Vionna's)

Hoho, awesome! [:
So, next day!
I mean, today.
School was fun, firstly was PE.
Played vball and hockey, fun:D
Science, recess, English, Math, Geog.
Whoo then went off to Sam's house.
Took damn long lah! Walk to 711 also so long-.-
And then, disappointing, ):, they didn't come. ):
So we just played and stuff and revised dance steps, and watched the HK performance!! shiok haha.
Went home kinda late. And when I was taking 9 from the Bedok Interchange, I thought I went the wrong way lor!): Like lost like that. Almost alighted. But luckily it's correct ahah.
Have to reach school by 6:30am tomorrow!! So early.
Haha Kevin's conducting!:D He said he was nervous haha.
Pro.
Yup, gotta go soon! After some random stuff.
The donuts cute right. :D
And it's already the opening of the olympics tomorrow!O: *excited*, haha I don't know why!
And it's Fiesta tomorrow too!! :D EVERYONE SUPPORT OKAY.
2R2!
TADA!:D
WHOO!
THANKS DAD HUH. [:
Wheel to next day!
I hardly remember anything. But we handed in our masks(:
Let me show you.
My mask!

(Liyi's)

(Vionna's)

Hoho, awesome! [:
So, next day!
I mean, today.
School was fun, firstly was PE.
Played vball and hockey, fun:D
Science, recess, English, Math, Geog.
Whoo then went off to Sam's house.
Took damn long lah! Walk to 711 also so long-.-
And then, disappointing, ):, they didn't come. ):
So we just played and stuff and revised dance steps, and watched the HK performance!! shiok haha.
Went home kinda late. And when I was taking 9 from the Bedok Interchange, I thought I went the wrong way lor!): Like lost like that. Almost alighted. But luckily it's correct ahah.
Have to reach school by 6:30am tomorrow!! So early.
Haha Kevin's conducting!:D He said he was nervous haha.
Pro.
Yup, gotta go soon! After some random stuff.
The donuts cute right. :D

And it's already the opening of the olympics tomorrow!O: *excited*, haha I don't know why!
And it's Fiesta tomorrow too!! :D EVERYONE SUPPORT OKAY.
2R2!![:
It's raining heavily now! Lol.
Haha okay goodnight!