don't blame me,
Posted on: Saturday, 23 August 2008
Posted at: 14:39
Posted at: 14:39
I'm so bored. ._.
School went pretty alright today.
Miss Tan didn't come again.
Then went through the Science paper.
Recess.
History. I passed overall!!?!?!? :D Hahaha.
Then spent 11/2 hours in the library-.-
Weibin and I did three crossword puzzles. Record lor haha.
Then came home.
I missed the table tennis match this morning ):!!?!!#$%
Wonder who won lorrrrrr.
Have tuition tonight.
Don't wanna take train home myself tonight. ):
Somebody come accompany me(:
Argh k Imma go eat my ice-cream hehe:D
Goodbye!
Please forgive me.
Tag reply:
Denise: Who was bad, punished?! HUH!?!?!?
School went pretty alright today.
Miss Tan didn't come again.
Then went through the Science paper.
Recess.
History. I passed overall!!?!?!? :D Hahaha.
Then spent 11/2 hours in the library-.-
Weibin and I did three crossword puzzles. Record lor haha.
Then came home.
I missed the table tennis match this morning ):!!?!!#$%
Wonder who won lorrrrrr.
Have tuition tonight.
Don't wanna take train home myself tonight. ):
Somebody come accompany me(:
Argh k Imma go eat my ice-cream hehe:D
Goodbye!
Please forgive me.