Happy moments.
Posted on: Saturday, 30 August 2008
Posted at: 10:20
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!! And BYD. (:
It was such an adorable day. HAHA.
Was supposed to meet up with Max, Jing Rui, Cheng Chong and Anderson for breakfast.
And Max reached first, and he told me he ad eaten already-.- So ended up only me eating, and Anderson didn't come cause he couldn't wake up. O:
Went to school in Tee and Jeans, cause I didn't have themed clothes. ):
But, so many people too lah.
So the whole programme was like, partly talent quest, which was so awesome that Dianna and I decided to join if they'd have it next year too. Hehe.
And all the teachers were wearing school uniforms! haha, Miss Law was damn cute lor. :D
Okay then we did aces day too, but not exactly, cause not everyone was listening. O:
Ended school at 10:30am. (:
Took bus 9 with Dianna Imen to bedok Int and switched buses, down to Parkway.
Then saw sooooo many people. Haha. Coincidentally met Ryan on the way there, so he followed us around haha. I mean, to have lunch then down to school.
AND OMG HE REMEMBERED MY NAME AS ANNABELLE-.- FUNNY CAN!
Went to KFC, and now my popcorn chicken is still with Dianna-.-!
After lunch walked to Ryan's house for him to change. WALAO HIS HOUSE VERY NICE LEH. :D Hehe.
Then bused down to school.
Happy to see everyoneeeeeee [:
AND MRS KEE STILL REMEMBERS ME LEHHHHH. HAHAHA.
WHOO. Stayed there for quite awhile, then down to Melanie's house for Badminton/Volleyball. OMG AND HER CONDO GOT THIS SMALL BOY NICKNAME TUDON OR SOMETHING, K2, HE'S SO DAMN CUTE LAH!! Next time take picture show you. :D
I PIIGYBACKED HIM(:
Played awhile then had to go for dentist. Whoo my braces colour damn nice now lor. :D
HAHA.
Then to Tampines, tuition.
Okay.
Actually after meeting Ryan, I think he changed lor. Haha(:
HE BECAME NICER! :D YAYLOVEYOUFRIEND.






























DIANNA'S SHADES;





























LIYI'S SHIRT(FRONT)






























LIYI'S SHIRT(BACK)






























RYAN'S HOUSE HAHA.






























RYAN:D my brighter photo with him, with Faith.





























LIU LAO SHI!! :D




























GUESS WHO'S INFRONT OF US?



Tag replies:

Jing: Lol I didn't blog just to reply you lor. O: And anyway, NOT LES OKAY!

Denise: Woah spammer. Hahaha. What's cornu? -.- Haha, of course you didn't notice, cause I didn't have it when you were here. I suggest you go for it, it ain't painful! ;D SO FUN LOR. What show's that?! BO-.- HAHA.

Liyi: YES WE DID. HAHA. You can take the picture if you want to!! ;D