Contradiction
Posted on: Tuesday, 19 August 2008
Posted at: 21:31
Good things and bad things, they all happen.
Well then lets start with the good.
Today was fun.
DNT - Love the practical man!:D Did the pen holder thing. Super fun. Lijing and I were going crazy bout' the rivert thing hehehe, actually everyone lah cause it was super fun. Then JR was like, "I know how to do. Cause my father own workshop." then Charlene started laughing like crap lol.
RECESS - Nuggets and a drink. Didn't have much time left due to dnt.
CHINESE - As usual.
MATH - Mr Ong still isn't back!): = no test paper. Woah then we were given homework then I was like damn smart can! I finished it faster than anyone else lor. HAHA no I'm just kidding. 8) Then Liyeng keep playing her piercing clinic game damn funny lah!!
LIT - Rather not talk about it lah!
Went for lunch with S and M at EP, ate walked and back to school.
And I spent $10.70 on food and drinks today wth?!
I feel damn pig can. :E
We had a while before choir started, so played PSP with Charlene and Nicholas got damn high lah lol! FUN.
CHOIR - We finished learning the Hungarian song!!:D Very nice leh!
Then after that we got arranged for the performance next Monday.
Standing beside Charlene haha and then got high again omg damn funny lor!:D
Uhhuh, then home. (:
And now Charlene and I are pranking hehehe.

And now the bad.
I SPRAINED MY NECK LAH WTH!
During class yesterday ):
And then my ankle hurt-ed too.
And then I had a lip crack.
Omg and my teeth hurt-ed for a moment.
And then for all this while, my heart ached.
Right, that was irrelevant.
Nevermind. :(
Imma go now. Bhyeee!


Tag reply:

Uhm, linked! But, huh, mean what? And btw, help Kayi update her blog okay!:D
thecandycanes.blogspot.com (: