Champion;
Posted on: Friday, 15 August 2008
Posted at: 23:01
Posted at: 23:01
WORLD OLYMPICS CHAMPION!
ME!
Hahahaha.
In BOWLING and the F1 racing. :D HOHO.
Had such a fun day with fun people, (excluding bryan:P).
Jocelyn, Liyeng, Liyi, MelW. (:
So we went to Marina haha, ate KFC, went to bowl and stuffs.
Then during KFC, lol then we were playing this number game and I never tio leh! Hohoho.
Then the others had to eat some gross stuff as forfeit. Pictures later.
Then Liyi used fork and knife eat her 'meltz' leh-.-! LOL.
Went to bowl then, WOW I TELL YOU.
I WORLD CHAMPION OKAY! DON'T PLAY PLAY.
Hahaha, butBUT, stupid Bryan won me-.- LOL.
And I hate that woman at the bowling centre okay. Pssh.
Went to this exhibition at the first floor, by polys then all the Science stuff.
Lol then we went to drive the F1 car WOW! Haha. Lao I like damn hyper lor.
Then they had this show by Rhys Thomas or something like that, then about Science one. Haha damn funny lor, then Joy kena sabo-ed then had to go volunteer. :D
(the stupid vid cannot send to com so maybe next time apologies.)
Then play play play till around 5, then went home.
Haha funnnnnnnnnnn day:D
And then we're supposed to go Kbox one day whoo.
Haha yeah, that's all.
And then I seriously hate those two people I tell you. ** and *. wt* cc lor. -.- Ac also.
Ohoh, got Hy back today!O:
Full marks for SBQ, 0 for C&C-.- Haha.
-Pictures then!, bye.
(/urgh forget it, I waited 20minutes enough).
ME!
Hahahaha.
In BOWLING and the F1 racing. :D HOHO.
Had such a fun day with fun people, (excluding bryan:P).
Jocelyn, Liyeng, Liyi, MelW. (:
So we went to Marina haha, ate KFC, went to bowl and stuffs.
Then during KFC, lol then we were playing this number game and I never tio leh! Hohoho.
Then the others had to eat some gross stuff as forfeit. Pictures later.
Then Liyi used fork and knife eat her 'meltz' leh-.-! LOL.
Went to bowl then, WOW I TELL YOU.
I WORLD CHAMPION OKAY! DON'T PLAY PLAY.
Hahaha, butBUT, stupid Bryan won me-.- LOL.
And I hate that woman at the bowling centre okay. Pssh.
Went to this exhibition at the first floor, by polys then all the Science stuff.
Lol then we went to drive the F1 car WOW! Haha. Lao I like damn hyper lor.
Then they had this show by Rhys Thomas or something like that, then about Science one. Haha damn funny lor, then Joy kena sabo-ed then had to go volunteer. :D
(the stupid vid cannot send to com so maybe next time apologies.)
Then play play play till around 5, then went home.
Haha funnnnnnnnnnn day:D
And then we're supposed to go Kbox one day whoo.
Haha yeah, that's all.
And then I seriously hate those two people I tell you. ** and *. wt* cc lor. -.- Ac also.
Ohoh, got Hy back today!O:
Full marks for SBQ, 0 for C&C-.- Haha.
-Pictures then!, bye.
(/urgh forget it, I waited 20minutes enough).