期待你的愛
Posted on: Wednesday, 27 August 2008
Posted at: 21:37



























Went out with Awesome people! ;D
But firstly, school.
They showed the vid clip during assembly, ahh, memories.
MT, we had to memorise a whole lota stuff, where Liyi and I managed to do:)
Read it;
我们应该懂得改变思维角度来解决问题,不可一味墨属成规.当你遇到棘手的问题时,使用一贯推理方法,绞尽脑汁也解决不了的时候,你不妨改变思维角度,说不定会豁然开朗呢!
Hahaha, yup! That's what we had to memorise(:
Learned bout probability during math. Then Mr Lim didn't come for lit, thus a relief teacher. She super mood swing one lor-.-
Then we got back our report books:D
I GOT A1 FOR MATH LEH!!! :D:D hehehe.
Then when I first got it, I SAW I FAILED ART LEH WTH-.- 38.
Alot of people too. Then after lessons our whole class like went on strike seh. O:
Haha, like alot of people outside the staff room looking for her. Then guess what, she said mine is typo error-.-, and I'm supposed to get 78:D:D WHOO.

Headed down to Tampines, took train to Raffles. Had subway for lunch, yum. :D
While the rest had lunch at the foodcourt. Heh, I couldn't resist. O:
Then we went to walk, couldn't really get anything, things were too expensive. ):
So, I don't know what to wear for BYD!!!
Then we went to city link, found nothing again, so I had to go home and the rest went to far east. Well they bought me earrings. :D
THANKS PEOPLE;D <3
Soooo sleepy during tuition! Till I did something so stupid. :/
Went for an hour nap after tuition. And I'm still tired):
Haha k nevermind.
And school ends at 10:30am on Friday!!:D whoo.
Still deciding whether to go back to other school.
Goodbye!



Tag replies:

Denise: It really did! And no! You've gotta give it to me personally;D

Your Junior: Uhm, Yixuan? (:

Jane: Sterilizer!!! O: HAHAHA. Suppose to sms me lor-.-

Bryan: BYD don't need to wear anything.

Charlene: It was fun bodoh:D Looking forward to Sunday,, right!?(:

Liyi: Sheesh! You only ask DARLING lor! Never ask me wuahaha. Finefine(: A present for me? :D AND YOU DID TOO HAHAHA OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS!:D we gotta take a picture;D

Osama Bin Laden: HAHA, sup' funny kid!:D