Blame me.
Posted on: Sunday, 31 August 2008
Posted at: 23:37
Posted at: 23:37
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD AND CLEMENT!! :D
<3 (:
Wadda full day.
Tuition in the morning as usual. Then went down to Suntec with dad to meet MAX then to church. Church was pretty interesting and yeah. (:
After, went to IT fair, got my game haha, but realized how dumb it was when I came home to play it. :/ I just wasted a whole lota money, should've probably bought DOA or something.
AND MAX'S PARENTS ABANDONED HIM! HAHA NO I'M JUST KIDDING.
Went back home to fetch mom and down to vivo for birthday dinner.
Omg coincidentallySTUPID MEAN KEVIN WAS THERE TOO.
Haha woah. Then he didn't wanna find me, say he too lazy-.-
Okay whatever. Haha.
Okay I'm so full.
AND WTH I DROPPED MY PHONE IN CUSTARD-.-
BADMINTON TOMORROW! :D:D
Goodbye.
Tag replies:
Denise: Just go lah! It's so fun lor. Haha:D Uhm, no? Ha.
Charlene: YEAH MONDAY!! And you never even ask me-.-
<3 (:
Wadda full day.
Tuition in the morning as usual. Then went down to Suntec with dad to meet MAX then to church. Church was pretty interesting and yeah. (:
After, went to IT fair, got my game haha, but realized how dumb it was when I came home to play it. :/ I just wasted a whole lota money, should've probably bought DOA or something.
AND MAX'S PARENTS ABANDONED HIM! HAHA NO I'M JUST KIDDING.
Went back home to fetch mom and down to vivo for birthday dinner.
Omg coincidentally
Haha woah. Then he didn't wanna find me, say he too lazy-.-
Okay whatever. Haha.
Okay I'm so full.
AND WTH I DROPPED MY PHONE IN CUSTARD-.-
BADMINTON TOMORROW! :D:D
Goodbye.