amazing stuff.
Posted on: Sunday, 24 August 2008
Posted at: 22:43
The closing ceremony was really. Cool yet boring. (:
All those fireworks musta've cost a bomb waddahell. But, spectacular!
Lol I saw my dad on tele. -.- I'm serious.
Okay then those circular things were really cool ahaha.
But, barggh, so sad it ended. D:
Now we don't get to watch channels 601-606 anymore. o:
Okay nuff bout' that haha.

I have just received comments(actually this morning) that I keep talking bout olympics-.- Lol, but well it's over, the next time you get to see me doing that is in 4 years time, 2012.
Oh well.
I've a performance tomorrow morning which I have to wake up by 6 and get to school by 6:45 and be ready by 7am. ):
Monday's are supposed to be late hello?! Oh but nevermind.
Haha I've no idea what I'm talking.
andand, I really really REALLY wanna go tomorrow!!! Someone accompany me?


Goodbye, goodnight.