Posted on: Thursday, 28 August 2008
Posted at: 20:57
Ah okay it's bout school.
Managed to catch round 20minutes of sleep haha(:
So pro right. O:
And I'm telling you, 2R2 IS FREAKING HORNY LAH.
Mr Ong was teaching us probability, then he showed us examples.
So he asked Eric to hold this bag of ping pong balls, then ask him to count and stuff.
Then Eric said, "Mr Ong, take the ball back."
Mr ong, "It's BALLS."
And he said until very loud and then everyone started laughing-.-
HA, told you.
Then after school I coned Lijing and Samantha that I was following them shopping at Bugis haha cause I was taking 291 too, which I usually don't take.
Then they finally believed then started asking me what I was planning to buy and stuff, where I already had to alight. Haha what a joke. ;D
Tuition was a bore. -.-
It ate up my dinner time psh.
I don't like her, so changing teacher after EOYs.
And I realized, omg EOYs are just a few weeks away. So scary! O:
Haha okay goodbye!



THAT PERSON IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME WUAHAHA! ;D

jing: Supposed to say three times leh. Hahaha.