Posted on: Wednesday, 2 July 2008
Posted at: 21:03
Posted at: 21:03
Whoops blogging time has gone haywire again. :P
Let's start with the day before yesterday.
Monday, school holiday.
Met up with Den at PP and then we went shopping and stuff, but I didn't even buy anything lah-.-
Then headed down to Bugis, took bus. First time took bus 135 lol. Then we don't know where to alight sial. Haha.
And then MRT-ed down, and then we went to buy her stuff then went to arcade lol.
Got new game leh! :D
Hahahahhaaha, funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
Went back to where we came from and took cab down to NAPS to meet Imen and Dian.
6U sucked lah-.-
K then......................................(Iforgotleh!)
Haha k remembered-.-! :D
Went cycling!
First encounter(riding infront) on the two person bike. :/
Lol, scary leh! Especially with Imen and Den screaming respectively on each bike.
Then now I have muscle pain, my right hand. ):
Haha but it was fun lah.
Then we went separate ways, while Den and I went back to PP to buy or macs. :D
Bought so much food man! Then was close to dinner time, had to eat also, lol then went for class.
Yesterday was just school as usual.
Choir as usual.
But we had to do solo to get our places arranged.
Omg the first time I survived through my solo without mistakes. :D
*claps claps*. Hehehehhehehehehehe. -.-
Home.
Today, haha. Finally.
Classes were the same as any other day.
And I think I'm getting better and better at Math. :D *joy*
Okay then had choir sectionals, 3half hours mannnnnnnzsx.
But okay lah, haha.
Considering that our choral(e) workshop is in 3 days, and our HK trip is in a weeks' time.
Must work hard!
And Germinian can seriously make people laugh man! Hahahaha. :D
Haha okay then, byebye.
Let's start with the day before yesterday.
Monday, school holiday.
Met up with Den at PP and then we went shopping and stuff, but I didn't even buy anything lah-.-
Then headed down to Bugis, took bus. First time took bus 135 lol. Then we don't know where to alight sial. Haha.
And then MRT-ed down, and then we went to buy her stuff then went to arcade lol.
Got new game leh! :D
Hahahahhaaha, funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
Went back to where we came from and took cab down to NAPS to meet Imen and Dian.
6U sucked lah-.-
K then......................................(Iforgotleh!)
Haha k remembered-.-! :D
Went cycling!
First encounter(riding infront) on the two person bike. :/
Lol, scary leh! Especially with Imen and Den screaming respectively on each bike.
Then now I have muscle pain, my right hand. ):
Haha but it was fun lah.
Then we went separate ways, while Den and I went back to PP to buy or macs. :D
Bought so much food man! Then was close to dinner time, had to eat also, lol then went for class.
Yesterday was just school as usual.
Choir as usual.
But we had to do solo to get our places arranged.
Omg the first time I survived through my solo without mistakes. :D
*claps claps*. Hehehehhehehehehehe. -.-
Home.
Today, haha. Finally.
Classes were the same as any other day.
And I think I'm getting better and better at Math. :D *joy*
Okay then had choir sectionals, 3half hours mannnnnnnzsx.
But okay lah, haha.
Considering that our choral(e) workshop is in 3 days, and our HK trip is in a weeks' time.
Must work hard!
And Germinian can seriously make people laugh man! Hahahaha. :D
Haha okay then, byebye.
Labels: I laugh.