Posted on: Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Posted at: 22:15
Posted at: 22:15
Sorry for the lack of updates! :)
Haven't really been on the computer these few days, because, of course, I've become more 'good'. Haha. 'Guai' doesn't seem a great term in here.
Shall probably blog some stuff that happened yesterday.
Science practical on light rays. I'm pretty worried for Science because it really isn't getting any easier.
Miss Tan still owes me $0.50, hahaha.
Got P* after school.
Spent the afternoon entertaining myself by watching High School Musical-.-
And then I had a nap, where JF appeared in my dream. Haha!:D
Cool hor! He gave me chocolate. Only me leh. Hahaha.
Okay today was very late for school, that we had to end up running into school. I:
So nothing realy much happened, spent almost the whole day on the cube. :D
Gtg, add mor tomorrow, perhaps!(:
Goodbye.
Haven't really been on the computer these few days, because, of course, I've become more 'good'. Haha. 'Guai' doesn't seem a great term in here.
Shall probably blog some stuff that happened yesterday.
Science practical on light rays. I'm pretty worried for Science because it really isn't getting any easier.
Miss Tan still owes me $0.50, hahaha.
Got P* after school.
Spent the afternoon entertaining myself by watching High School Musical-.-
And then I had a nap, where JF appeared in my dream. Haha!:D
Cool hor! He gave me chocolate. Only me leh. Hahaha.
Okay today was very late for school, that we had to end up running into school. I:
So nothing realy much happened, spent almost the whole day on the cube. :D
Gtg, add mor tomorrow, perhaps!(:
Goodbye.