It's worse.
Posted on: Thursday, 31 July 2008
Posted at: 22:35
Posted at: 22:35
Is everything really in the right place?
If it is, then why does it seem so wrong.
Ran 2.4km today. Didn't want to run initially, but since the rest were, no choice. I came in third with the timing of 13:48. Amazingly. Glad I ran anyway, getting fatter the past week. :/
English was slack again. Then recess, Geog, Science, and Math.
I have lots and lots of homework piling up now, since I haven't really got the 'mood' and time to do so.
I had Chinese oral examination yesterday.
Got so tensed up before that, just to realize it wasn't scary at all. -.-
Common tests are two weeks away. I need time to study.
Recently we have National Day, Rational Day, and Fiesta coming up. So it's totally busy.
Wonder if there's like rehearsal or something tomorrow, cause I didn't really listen up to announcements. I had my art mask painted today. I stained my shirt and shorts-.- Lol.
Glad my cousin helped me:)
Lol funny thing happened during tuition today.
The teacher was teaching me bout the polygon thing, and then she said, 'this is a qualilateral. The sides add up to.......' Then three of us laughed like crazy, and I mumbled 'isn't it quaDrilateral'. Then we laughed laughed laughed and finally she said, 'What's so funny, have I said something wrong?'
Then I shook head and laughed. Lol stupid.
And yeah, I get to skip one grade of piano!:D
*cheers*.
Okay it's late, duh.
Goodnight!
Oh yes, and I still owe Petrina a blog essay.
Oh no.
If you're happy, I'm happy.
If it is, then why does it seem so wrong.
Ran 2.4km today. Didn't want to run initially, but since the rest were, no choice. I came in third with the timing of 13:48. Amazingly. Glad I ran anyway, getting fatter the past week. :/
English was slack again. Then recess, Geog, Science, and Math.
I have lots and lots of homework piling up now, since I haven't really got the 'mood' and time to do so.
I had Chinese oral examination yesterday.
Got so tensed up before that, just to realize it wasn't scary at all. -.-
Common tests are two weeks away. I need time to study.
Recently we have National Day, Rational Day, and Fiesta coming up. So it's totally busy.
Wonder if there's like rehearsal or something tomorrow, cause I didn't really listen up to announcements. I had my art mask painted today. I stained my shirt and shorts-.- Lol.
Glad my cousin helped me:)
Lol funny thing happened during tuition today.
The teacher was teaching me bout the polygon thing, and then she said, 'this is a qualilateral. The sides add up to.......' Then three of us laughed like crazy, and I mumbled 'isn't it quaDrilateral'. Then we laughed laughed laughed and finally she said, 'What's so funny, have I said something wrong?'
Then I shook head and laughed. Lol stupid.
And yeah, I get to skip one grade of piano!:D
*cheers*.
Okay it's late, duh.
Goodnight!
Oh yes, and I still owe Petrina a blog essay.
Oh no.
If you're happy, I'm happy.