Posted on: Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Posted at: 17:17
Posted at: 17:17
Hellohello!
Gosh, I was almost late for school today!><
I reached at like 8:20am, then still had to walk to canteen for assembly.
But luckily it was raining haha.
A rainy day is always an excuse to be late. :P
Then it's the third day in a row that tang lao shi didn't come!
Haha free period. Then the teacher like super biased one la. -.-
Okay, I'm having 2 tests tomorrow.
Omg.
Ahh.
Shall studyyyy!(:
And my stupid piano books cost so much lah. ): 60+ dollars leh. zzz.
Goodbye!
Please stop avoiding me, I beg you. It's killing me. ):
Gosh, I was almost late for school today!><
I reached at like 8:20am, then still had to walk to canteen for assembly.
But luckily it was raining haha.
A rainy day is always an excuse to be late. :P
Then it's the third day in a row that tang lao shi didn't come!
Haha free period. Then the teacher like super biased one la. -.-
Okay, I'm having 2 tests tomorrow.
Omg.
Ahh.
Shall studyyyy!(:
And my stupid piano books cost so much lah. ): 60+ dollars leh. zzz.
Goodbye!
Please stop avoiding me, I beg you. It's killing me. ):