Posted on: Monday, 9 June 2008
Posted at: 15:33
Went for sausage mcmuffin this morning with Dianna again!:D
And Melanie and Charlene, *unexpected*.
Lol, ordered the same thing. Wheehaaaaaa!
Had choir practice downstairs, at the benches, which was friggin hot.
I was sweating exceptionally much today, seriously. Ask Dianna.
But choir was 'YAY' today, haha.
Because............................................ {ahem}. Haha.
Not telling(:
Then we got let off early, like 15minutes early...
Reached home fast.
Waited for lunch to be back, watched the boring television in the meantime.
So I had KFC for lunch haha. Damn unhealthy. =/
Going skipping later!(:

Okay so, today, tomorrow, and the day after is and is going to be so super exciting and fun and 'YAY', just like today haha:D
I seriously think time is passing real quickly, although I want it to come faster.
You wouldn't know, it'll just be the next year in just like one *second*. Uhhuh,riiight.
So anyway. I'm thinking of skipping Aikido tonight heh. (I wanna watch tv lah). :)
Maybe I'd just record it, because I'd better go for Aikido class to train, because then I'd be prepared for maybe the next grading which I don't know when would that be.
So yeah, I'm gonna' do my music homework now:D
I have the point of only starting homework after 3pm. Haha I don't know why.
Goodbye.


Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.

Labels: